No products in the cart.
If my refund gets validated, how and when will I get reimbursed?
Refund process begins after we have completed Quality Check on your returned product. The quality check process may take 1 to 2 days from the date we receive the returned item. We will notify you of the result as soon as the quality check is complete.
In case of credit card payments, refund can either be claimed via transaction reversal.
Reimbursed time frame post quality check:
|Refund Type||Time Frame|
|Bank Account Refund||5-7 Days|
If my returned product is not validated for refund, how do I get informed?
If your return is invalid then we will call you to explain the issue and send the item(s) back to you. We will arrange the delivery of the item. Please make sure you are available at the corresponded time to accept the item at your doorstep. Failure to delivery will result in us holding your item for a 30 day period which you can collect yourself from our office.
I have bought an item on promotion or with a Discount Code. What amount will you refund me?
For items purchased on sale, if a refund is allowed on the sale item, the amount refunded will be the exact amount paid for the item, and not its original value.
For example: If you purchased an item on sale for Rs. 500 and its original value was Rs. 1000, we will refund you Rs. 500 only.
Please read through our Return Policy on this page to understand our return procedures and make sure your item is eligible for return.
You will have 7 days after an item is delivered to you to notify us that you want to return the item. This means if your item was delivered e.g. on the 5th of the month, you have till the 12th to initiate a return. If the item you wish to return meets the criteria mentioned below, your return can be initiated by calling our helpline at 0346-8285738 which is available 24/7
Returning an item is simple, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Check if your product meets all requirements
- Call the helpline and request a return
- Fill out the return form
- Please return goods with a copy of the invoice and mention the reason for returning the items.
- Customer needs to return the Goods via traceable delivery i.e. courier or registered post on his own expense to our address.
- Delivery Charges will not be reimbursed.
- Your returned item will be Quality Checked
- If validated and Quality Check passes, you will be refunded for the item
What are the conditions for returning an item and what is the procedure?
Your item can be returned if it does not belong to one of the following restricted categories. (These categories are restricted from returns owing to certain business, health or hygiene reasons).
- Skin-care or hair-care products
- Perfumes and Fragrances
If you bought a General Merchandise or Electronic item (anything other than a Fashion or Beauty product), please refer to the requirements stated in the chart below.
All Fashion and Beauty products that are not in one of the above restricted categories, can be returned for any reason, provided they meet the requirements stated in the chart below.
How to Request a Return?
You can request to initiate a return by contacting our helpline at 0346-8285738 or email@example.com to confirm that your product is eligible for return. We will explain to you the return procedure, and either arrange for our courier partners to pick-up the product, or confirm the nearest service provider location where you can drop-off the product.
Please be prepared to give the following pieces of information:
- Your order number.
- The reason for the return.
- The method of refund that you would like and the necessary information associated (bank account number, etc.)
- Where and when the product should be picked-up
Can I request a replacement rather than a refund?
If you prefer to replace your product, just let our Customer Service executive know your choice and we will call you as soon as your initial product has been received, and we have looked into availability of the replacement product. If you choose a refund voucher, you can use it to buy a similar product or a different product on goto.pk yourself using the amount originally paid for the returned item.
If my returned product is not validated for return, how am I informed?
If your return does not meet the Quality Check criteria, then we will call you to explain the issue and send the item(s) back to you. We will arrange the delivery of the item.
Note: We will make 3 attempts to return the product to you. Please make sure to be available for a scheduled delivery.
How do I know if my product has a warranty?
Different products are covered under different warranty policies. To confirm the warranty type of a particular item, please note the following steps
- On the Product Page, under the product description, you will see details for warranty.
- If the product has a warranty coverage, this field will identify the duration of the warranty and how the warranty is covered.
How can I claim warranty?
Warranty claims are subject to the warranty coverage of the item you have purchased, if the product has a warranty from the brand, a warranty card will be included in the packaging. Please follow the following steps to initiate a warranty claim.
- If your product is non-functional or broken on arrival, you can call the goto.pk helpline at 0346-8285738 within 7 days of delivery to initiate an exchange or return of the product.
- If your product produces a fault post the initial 7 days of delivery but is within warranty timeline, you can call the helpline at 0346-8285738 and provide the following information from your receipt and warranty card to initiate a warranty claim
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Item Details
- Warranty Period (on warranty card)
- Nature of fault
- To claim warranty directly from the brand, please contact the authorized service center using the details stated on the warranty card provided with the item.
Note: We urge you to save the invoice and warranty card together to ease warranty claim process.